ccw today

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by madmedic5, Mar 26, 2008.

1. madmedic5

madmedic5 Guest

Got my ccw after turning in the paper work in only eight days ---cool

2. Hey! Congratulations Madmedic.

Gary

3. madmedic5

madmedic5 Guest

Thanks Deadscott and gr8fatman

4. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Congrats, and welcome to the club!

5. Great job and.....be careful out there!

6. Congtrats.

I got my CCW on 3/11/08. Only a week and 4 days after turning in my paperwork. They told me it would be 3 to 4 weeks. Waiting for the next class so my son can get his CCW.

7. madmedic5

madmedic5 Guest

Thank you Elguapo, Sambo42Xa and WV hunter, congrats too you as wellWV Hunter :D

8. Congrats, welcome to the forum.

9. madmedic5

madmedic5 Guest

Thanks ConstantineC9 great to be here

10. Your welcome, and welcome to the Hi Point Brotherhood.

11. DrpChvy

DrpChvy Member

Congrats, i still need to go take the class and all.

12. p7196

p7196 Guest

congrats now go carry somewhere. It is a feeling like no other when you can carry legaly.

13. I want mine so bad, just don't have the cash to do it, maybe I will use my rebate check from Uncle Sam.

14. +1...i want mine too!!

15. I think it is kinda crappy that it cost so much to be able to practice your rights. Might as well just add prices to the constitution.
    "We are having a sale on the fifth amendment, most people get that when they purchase illegal guns to go with their second. You want your rights in paper or plastic? And always, thanks for shopping American!"

16. madmedic5

madmedic5 Guest

Thanks, Loopster,DrpChvy, P7196, Rob,and Roblamont80
    It is a shame ,the total cost , I could have bought a couple more HI-POINTS FOR THE TOTAL COST- but its worth the peace of mind to me
    Thank you all, hang in there , be safe!

17. p7196

p7196 Guest

Bush signed the thing to give the stimulus rebate, bet he didn't think about a bunch of us buying weapons.

18. madmedic5

madmedic5 Guest

Oh my how he would be wrong to think I wont P7196, LOL