Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Banned
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious to find out how many of you are ccw and what you carry also tell me if you ex millitary or not. I am prior service US ARMY i was a combat medic and my carry wepon depends on the time. if i am at work then i am carrying my springfeild parkarized 1911 if i am on vaction or just a day off then i am carrying my springfeild xd 45acp compact or my glock 19c :lol:

· Banned
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool i am sure you will love your new xd my wife and i love ours :wink:

By the way Thayldt21 what was your MOS?

· Banned
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
not military. Carry S&W M&P9C most of the time, Kel-Tec P-11 the remainder.
Nice i just picked up a s&w m&p 9mm today got a great deal on it -used for 295.00 how could i turn that down havent got to shoot it yet though as i was on my way into work it does feel really good though (even if it isnt a 1911 :wink: )

· Banned
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I am a cheap bastid: RIA 1911. Only custom thing done was ad a pachmyr rubber wrap around grip to it. I plan on Wolf recoil spring, bobbed hammer and matching grip safety till I decide to change weapons.
Hey man there is nothing wrong with rock island arms they are still pretty good 1911's and it is a mill spec so the possiblitys are endless i would like to pick one up just to play with and see what kind of sick and twisted things i could do to it. :lol:

· Banned
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Non-military, but I think ages 0 to 15 spent in on the Ulster Front-side of Belfast in the 80's qualifies me otherwise :p
Hooah

· Banned
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
I carry a Sig P228. 15 rounds of 124 grain +P Double Tap goodness.

Maybe it's just me, but the military / non military question reminds me of the "Race" question on certain questioners. Won't answer it. No offense to the OP.

Dave
I appologize if i offended any one that was not my intention i was just wondering if any one else had serve again i appologize if i offended anyone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.