Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Disciple rocks! I've seen them in concert a few times and I use it as my stress release music. :) Plus, that song just really tells it like it is.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I've been a Disciple concert goer for quite a few years, awesome guys. Kevin a Tim are friends of mine, haven't met the new members. What song of theirs doesn't tell it like it is! lol.

In going to their shows have you ever run across the band "Poor man's riches"? They've toured together some and thats how I got to know them. PMR today are some of my best buds. 8)

Disciple, Skillet and Decyfer down is playing here in April, that'll be a good show. Take care.

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
used to listen to disciple a lot in the late 90's could not tell ya how many times I have seen them play back in the day, they used to come to the area all the time. skillet I liked there first 2 cd's I didn't really care for the cd's that followed and thus haven't listened to them for years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.