Cdc, fbi: Bicycle and falling deaths far exceed deaths from 'mass shootings'

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Hermitt, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...-Deaths-Far-Exceed-Deaths-From-Mass-Shootings

2. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

Fbi: More people murdered with fire than in mass shootings

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...ple-Murdered-With-Fire-Than-In-Mass-Shootings

3. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Yeah, but mass shootings are a very small subset of the shooting deaths.

This isn't a very good bit of data, really.

4. sdbrit68

sdbrit68 Supporting Member

time to hold schwinn accountable

5. wganz

wganz Supporting Member

Doesn't fit the agenda and narrative.
    Bicycles = good since they get people out of evil cars that give them freedom of movement instead being reliant on slow transportation in designated lanes or mass transit.

6. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Not according to Bloomberg and MDA... to hear them talk bodies are stacking up like cord wood from all the mass shootings. ;)

I heard it's so bad that barges are being sent out into the ocean to dump them all. < this is substantiated sarcasm > ;)

7. bluharley

bluharley Member

And these statistics say what? Apples and Pears?

8. They say death and death. Does not matter whether it is an apple or a pear, dead is dead.

9. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

The reason this is important is that Doucheberg, Pelosi, and the other gun control freakazoids make it seem like these mass shootings are an everyday occurrence. They attempted to use Sandyhook (wiht minimal success) to push for more laws.

So when one of these liberal mental midgets try to say "it's for the kids" you can street them to this and tell them that guns are safer than bicycles.