Celebrety Apprentice

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by cicpup, Jan 6, 2015.

1. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    <Spoiler Alert>

I'ma gonna roon it.

You've been warned.

Well the only reason to watch this seasons edition of this retarded game show got booted off on the third episode. They had to give a dining presentation and gave the duty of the desert speech to the great Gilbert Gottfried, figuring a little humor at the end would put them over the top. Really should have done their homework. Gilbert proceeded to blow the whole thing up by telling sex jokes to a room full of tight assed execs. I was dying laughing and saddened at the same time because I knew he was signing his own death certificate. How can you not love him?

FWIW I really don't think he wanted to be there and decided to go out in a blaze of glory. Got that inkling when in the bored room on epi 2 he called Trump "My Führer".

2. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    I never watch that "reality" stuff.

But this one might be worth 3 episodes...

AFLAC Returns! :D

Too non-PC for public consumption, I guess ;)

3. cicpup

Vermont
    It was great. Geraldo Rivera coached Gilbert telling him "Tell them you have two amazing kids and at desert time"... yadayada and so on. So Gilbert gets in front of these humorless turds and says "I have two kids. They're amazing. But the really amazing thing is someone had sex with me. Twice!". That's all they had the balls to air but knowing Gilbert he ripped it up.

4. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

Coulda been worse.....

At least they didn't use Andrew Dice Clay with all his filthy nursery rhymes. :p

5. cicpup

Vermont
    Andrew was on a couple seasons ago. He hated it so bad he purposely got himself kicked off first episode.

6. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY

Hickory Dickory Dock...
    The b............ Better Stop, Now ;)

7. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

What about Cary Busey?
    Didn't he last like one episode?