Celebrities who love guns...FEMALE celebrities

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by NDS, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Nice. At least some of the Hollywood crowd has some sense.

Oh, I forgot to mention:

/DROOL!

2. Ridge

Ridge Member

Kinda had a feeling with Milla Jovovich...

3. AGuyNamedMike

AGuyNamedMike Lifetime Supporter

I kinda have a feeling about her too.

Oops, did I say that out loud?

:D

4. I used to write Sarah Michelle Geller all of the time, but since the court order....... oh, nevermind. :roll:

5. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

There's not a word that means "hot" that even comes close to describing Eva Longoria... maybe HOT X10 to the 23'rd power. But that's more than one word. dang it.

6. When you consider that Roise O'Donnell is anti gun, it makes me glad to be on the pro gun side.

7. Avogadro hot? I don't think that's the kind of chemistry I've got in mind :!:

8. +1

9. Lol

10. Rosie doesn't even come close to being classified as "Female" in my book. As far as I know, she's some form of Hutt, gender to be determined.

11. Catherine Bell and Jeri Ryan!!!! WOOT!

I knew all those fantasies would come true!!!!

Eva Longoria... WOWZA!!!

Then of course, there's my wife, who can probably whoop all 3 of their arses. I think I got it good!

12. Yeah, but we'd get ours whupped in return by you and/or her (depends if you team up or just decide to race to see who can get us first) for even speculating about your wife in such a manner... thus us focusing on celebrities :).

13. Think it if you want to, that's fine with me. It's only if you acted upon those thoughts that you'd get your junk blown off with the Desert Eagle, by HER, not by me.

As she stood over your bleeding, emasculated corpse, looking down the smoking barrel of my .50 AE, I'd just point and laugh.

:wink:

14. 4095, just a thought...the day you post the infamous hot tub pics with any of these women, you will officially be declared "THE MAN"

15. DLC

DLC Member

Jabba comes to mind. [​IMG]

16. I'll take one of each please. D-D-D-D-A-M-N!!!!!!!!!!