Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!! Sorry boys, I can't help it. That's funny! I bet the tag on the chair says "Made in Mexico".... LOL!

Too bad the sorry kid had to die. That sucks to get the Darwin Award for doing something you do 100 times a day, but ow!!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Talk about school being a pain in the butt! Poor kid!

I dont think i will ever sit in an office chair again without thinking about this!

·
Registered
586 Posts
amazing how no blood got on the chair...

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
That's kinda why I thought it was funny. Seriously, this has got to be BS. For that massive of a trauma, there would have to be blood on the chair.

·
Registered
282 Posts
the lack of blood makes me question the story as well.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Yeah I kinda call BS on this one but it should make a cool episode of mythbusters

·
Registered
284 Posts
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!! Sorry boys, I can't help it. That's funny! I bet the tag on the chair says "Made in Mexico".... LOL!

Too bad the sorry kid had to die. That sucks to get the Darwin Award for doing something you do 100 times a day, but ow!!!
Don't you mean, "Made in China"? So far they've managed to screw up kids toys and dog food... office chairs ain't much of a stretch... >:D :evillaugh: >:D :evillaugh:
Don't ban me!! :D

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
unless the bypass orifice in the cylinder somehow enlarged itself there is no way for this to happen ... unless the user jacked the thing up and down rapidly for hours untill the fluid boiled in the ram....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts