Charlton Heston Dead At 84

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by The_Duke335, Apr 6, 2008.

1. The_Duke335

The_Duke335 Member

Today is a sad day, Charlton Heston Died today . So when you are out today make tribute him and look int to the sky and screm "YOU DAMN DIRTY APES!"

2. No big deal Strangerous. I'm sure people can't be expected to search all the forums each time before they make a new post. Besides, Mr. Heston was a long gifted actor and spokesman for gun owners rights. An extra post or two sure isn't going over board.

From my cold dead hands, you damn dirty apes! :lol:

3. Good one wildman LOL

He will be missed.

4. Definitely. I want to go burn a michael moore video now.

5. no doubt......

6. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

7. How about him instead? :lol: :lol:

8. hero_saku39

hero_saku39 Guest

9. Burn MM? Can you imagine the size of that grease fire? :lol:

10. He would probably burn for weeks LOL

11. well, I thought at first that it might be insensitive and disrespectful to a great American, but as soon as I heard that he died, that NRA press confederence where he raised the rifle over his head and said that popped into my head, and I couldn't help but think to myself, I wonder who got his guns... :(

he will be missed

12. Careful with that grease fire...don't throw any water on it...his filth will continue to spread.

13. I'm waiting on killing him until I can find a sure-fire way that won't reflect badly on gun owners and is permanent :).

14. A harpoon maybe? :lol:

15. Greenpeace would be all over you. :D

16. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

17. ain't all ways of killing someone permanent? :?

how about putting him into a car with Ted Kennedy? sure fire way to kill someone, and I can't see how that would reflect badly on gun owners...

19. "it's a mad house"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!