Charter Arms

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Ari, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Ari

Ari Guest

These are interesting..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And for the little ladies in your life

[​IMG]

2. duker_sponk

duker_sponk Guest

Showed my lady friends the pink one and all they say is "OMG it's so cute!!!"

3. neothespian

neothespian Member

???

I don't get it. They look like .357's to me.

4. Ari

Ari Guest

What don't you get? They are 38 snubbys

5. Uhh ooo....that first once... barrel says something like UC (??) LITE... perhaps.... *pinky finger to mouth* tiiitanium?

6. Ari

Ari Guest

Oh no LOL :shock:

7. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Undercover... UC... They also have an Undercoverette, chambered for 32 H&R Mag... wicked!

8. neothespian

neothespian Member

What makes them so interesting? Seriously? I mean, they look nice, but what's so different than the Taurus, Smith and Wesson, etc....

9. neothespian

neothespian Member

Damnit. I think I get it. They're coloured aren't they? :oops:

10. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

11. Neo - maybe you ought try spending some time in the "arts" field so you start picking up stuff like that! :lol: :lol:

- I am NOT showing my wife these pictures....... pink........ oh dear, she'll want one for each purse..... :?

12. Damn black and white monitors, lol. :lol:

Momma likes the Pink Lady, or course, and I like crimson colored ones. I guess in the end they are just another gun as Neo kinda pointed out. Nothing wrong with that, just another option.

13. Neo, are you color blind or... something else?

14. Ari

Ari Guest

It might be a good way to get your lady started shooting if she does not already shoot.

15. I see the Mag Pup in .357 is ported, nice.

I also like the UC Lite.

16. duker_sponk

duker_sponk Guest

Haha! Yeah Neo it's ok. I think it's maybe the girls I hang out with that seem to see colors before seeing what they are actually looking at....then of course will it match their purse, shoes, and top. Oh how women can be funny. :D

17. Hey guys, Neo needs some slack. At least he can tell stripes from polka dots.
    At least I think so.

18. I still like the Charter Arms Bulldog Pug .44 Special. If yer gonna be limited to just 5 rounds why not get the biggest, baddest round possible.

Some people think the .44 Special is atrocious in recoil from such a light weight snubby, truth be told it has milder recoil than the .357Mag does coming from the same size/weight gun.

If they would make one of the UC's in a Blue frame it would go well with my Ruger 22/45's PacLite upper from Tactical Solutions.

19. Yep that 44 special ''Bulldog'' would be nice in my collection.