Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, let me start this off by saying Bushman makes some great accs for the 995 & 4095 and I am in no way trying to undercut him. But, I know not everybody has "play" money to spend on his accessories. I know alot of people dont like the stock charging handles and get "the pinch" Inoticed one day when using a pen, that it had a slip on rubber grip, I assume to aid in the comfort of writing. I took it off, trimmed it to the size of the "ring" around the charging handle and slipped it on. Perfect fit! I looked around the house and found several more pens with this "grip" on it. I got a fat one that had a finger groove thru it and was textured and this one worked even better! So far this has helped a lot and I am quite happy with it. Eventually I will get Bushmans charging handle, but for now this seems to be a good improvement!! OK thats it! :)

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Hey if it works dont knock it :)

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
It's all fine and dandy until the wife/girlfriend finds out that you hijacked her pins!

:oops: :roll: :wink:

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Cheap is good, free is better. Good for you dude.

G

·
Your going to put an eye out.....

Seriously, good deal. I like Bush's C handle, but I like the stock one too. I believe Firearms should hurt the user a lil.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts