Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a declawed cat, a vinyl floor, and a $2.47 laser pointer. I haven't had so much fun in days. :D

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Put double sided tape on their feet....it's funny watching them try to shake it off every step they take.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is hilarious too. But the cat is enjoying chasing this little red dot around the room as much as I am enjoying watching him do it. :)

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
run the dot across the floor right up the wall watch em climb up about 4'. I used to love doing that with my cat, RIP little fella

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My cat is like a 20lb Maine **** that is 10 years old. He doesn't do wall climbing. But with all that weight he slides like an overpowered chevy on a dirt track. :)

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
lmao! nice visual :laugh:

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
I remember the first time I discovered that with my parent's cat. We both ended up on the floor panting, me from laughing at the normally mellow 'remote control cat', and she was panting from exertion, all while hoping the little red dot would appear again.

Now I have my own cats, and they're little addicts. They stand under the shelf where the laser sits and meow for us to pull it out for them.

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Put double sided tape on their feet....it's funny watching them try to shake it off every step they take.
No that is NOT funny that is called cruelty. Why don't we put superglue to the bottom of YOUR feet and watch YOU try and shake it off

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
No that is NOT funny that is called cruelty. Why don't we put superglue to the bottom of YOUR feet and watch YOU try and shake it off
Shooter, you have been on the boards what....nine months, seven days, and ~five or hours or so now right? If you have ever read any of my serious posts. You would know that I'm a hardcore animal lover, and would NEVER take pleasure in harming one...not even owls.

I can still joke about them though....

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Shooter, you have been on the boards what....nine months, seven days, and ~five or hours or so now right? If you have ever read any of my serious posts. You would know that I'm a hardcore animal lover, and would NEVER take pleasure in harming one...not even owls.

I can still joke about them though....
I did think you was but I wnted to be sure and I've been on this forum for a lot longer then that I was on the other forum way lot longer before it went kaploowey Roughly 2 nor 3 years or longer I think I'm one of the old codgers from WAAAYYY back!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
I use one of those laser pointers to play with my Pitbull all the time . She never gets tired of playing with it either .. She also does the same with the garden hose and get drenched .. :laugh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts