Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a Saiga 12 before they get banned. Any information you fine gents might be able to assist me with?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
One of our local shops has some in for $680. I would love to have one, but cannot justify that at this time.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
To me THESE days, 600 is a darned good price. 550 is an awesome price. 700+ for an unconverted is just anal rape and as the price goes up, the rapage gets worse.

For converted, i would agree with SW and go with a grand and up.

I'm glad i got mine when I did.

I thought 420 was a high price for my first one. LOL

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
http://www.classicarms.us/

SAIGA .12 GAUGE SEMI-AUTO SHOTGUNS

( OUR SAIGA 12 GA SHOTGUNS SHOULD SHIP AROUND MARCH 20TH )
OUR GREAT DEAL ON THE FAMOUS RUSSIAN SAIGA 12 GAUGE SHOTGUNS JUST GOT EVEN BETTER. DURING THE MONTH OF MARCH, (OR WHILE SUPPLIES LAST) EACH SAIGA 12 GAUGE SOLD WILL COME WITH A FREE SHOOTERS PACKAGE. HERE IS WHAT YOU GET. 1-NEW SAIGA 12 GA. SEMI AUTO SHOTGUN, 2 ORIGINAL RUSSIAN 5 ROUND SAIGA MAGS, AND 1 BULLDOG BRAND DELUXE PADDED BLACK TACTICAL SLING. ALL OF THIS SHIPS IN A MULTI PURPOSE BLACK TACTICAL SOFTSHELL CARRY CASE. CASE FEATURES CARRY HANDLES PLUS A SHOULDER STRAP AND AN EXTERNAL ZIPPERED POCKET FOR EXTRA GEAR. THIS IS A GREAT DEAL AND A GREAT WAY TO SHIP AND PROTECT YOUR VALUABLE INVESTMENT..... THE SAIGA 12 GA HAS BECOME WORLD FAMOUS FOR ITS RELIABILITY, AND LIGHTNING FAST RESPONE TIME. S/A 19" BBL.
HURRY, THIS DEAL WON'T LAST LONG...ASK FOR THE SAIGA SHOOTERS PKG.
ITEM # SAIGA 12GA ...................$599.95

·
Registered
127 Posts
I wanted a Saiga12 for sooooo long... then something snapped in my head, and I don't want one anymore. Now, maybe I've gone a bit nutty, but I want an 1897 model Winchester, or chinese clone of one. Maybe even the trench gun clone. Don't ask me what happened, I have no idea. But if you want one, I'd jump on the centerfiresystems or classicarms deal ASAP. They won't be around long at that price unless everyone takes a deep breath and calms down for a minute. :grumpy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.