1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
That's NUTS! Domestic terrorist anyone?

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
That was originally posted on that site in July of 2006... After the cache of weapons was found...

WTF is up with this? :wideeyed2:
"Acompora was released on $5,000 bail and was due back in court on Friday. Brozski was released on his own recognizance and was due back in court on Aug. 9."

Huh? Now, I think my luck would run more like this:

"Officers raided my home and found rolls of toilet paper... commonly known to be used as illegal sound suppression for firearms... Charlie is being shipped to GITMO to be held indefinitely"

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That was originally posted on that site in July of 2006... After the cache of weapons was found...

WTF is up with this? :wideeyed2:
"Acompora was released on $5,000 bail and was due back in court on Friday. Brozski was released on his own recognizance and was due back in court on Aug. 9."

Huh? Now, I think my luck would run more like this:

"Officers raided my home and found rolls of toilet paper... commonly known to be used as illegal sound suppression for firearms... Charlie is being shipped to GITMO to be held indefinitely"
yeah, you gotta wonder what the judge was thinkin on that one

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
That guy looks like Gallagher.

·
Banned
1,193 Posts
when dud Gallagher start doing watermelons with a grenade launcher?? :no: :wideeyed: :wideeyed2:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Be careful taking what you read in the press at face value. Keep in mind many SKS's, such as my Yugo, come standard with a grenade launcher. That doesn't mean I have grenades or could actually use it!

I see nothing to indicate he has actually done anything wrong. What I see is a nice collection of guns and plenty of fear mongering by the PD and press.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Be careful taking what you read in the press at face value. Keep in mind many SKS's, such as my Yugo, come standard with a grenade launcher. That doesn't mean I have grenades or could actually use it!

I see nothing to indicate he has actually done anything wrong. What I see is a nice collection of guns and plenty of fear mongering by the PD and press.
i try to never take anything at face value. reading the news is like reading the funnies, i don't care much if its true or not, but it still makes me laugh. and you can't fake a look like that guy :cry2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts