Chest Rig

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by lklawson, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

If anyone that has or uses plates of any kind thinks that way they are doing it wrong lol.

People that think like that and stand out in the open are prime candidates for natural selection...

I have them for more of a "oh shit" moment.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  2. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

I have a cheap carrier with good plates. I am not going to be crawling thru the prairie farm fields in it fighting. Just one of those in case I need it things.

3. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

I'll go scaveng...err... field shopping if the need arises. A few dumbasses are always guaranteed to think they're bullet proof in combat.

histed, moona11, Visper and 2 others like this.
  4. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Wait...you mean this plate that covers 15% of my body DOESN'T make me bulletproof?:eek:

histed and moona11 like this.
  5. Rachgier

15%?
    Collarbone to crotch, inside the armpits, is considered between 13 and 18%. That plate is probably closer to 7%...

The front of your leg is considered 9%.

moona11 likes this.
  6. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

That's the problem. Watch the news. Every
    No toss in those fat fucks doing a slow walk with it on and it's like 3% coverage.

Plates, masks ect.. or Moles gold are easy to take. And cheaper to let someone else buy it. ;)

7. Rachgier

Shit, holey moley probably has enough spares to kit out a couple fireteams. Just need to be on the short list.

histed likes this.
  8. Outlaw1

Outlaw1 Member

Just don't feel like you have to test it out for round stopping ability. I have one from WWll/Korean wars like the aircraft gunners used that weighs about 15 lbs. Crap really has to hit the fan before I'll wear that thing.:machinegunner:

lklawson likes this.
  9. histed

histed Supporting Member

Why you think Dawg spend so much time digging extra hidy bunkers for Mole?
    upload_2020-8-12_13-6-18.jpeg

10. Rachgier

Ah, the old flak jackets. That REALLY isn't stopping much more than a high speed skeeter ridin' a tail wind.

I inadvertently tested mine. Fractured sternum and a few busted ribs later...

SWAGA likes this.
  11. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Tell us a story, Grampy Rach!

[​IMG]

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

SWAGA, CamoDeafie and histed like this.