Christmas Photos

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Taurus357, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Figured I'd share some photos of our christmas this year. We saved up all year so we could have lots of gifts and didn't travel cross country this year to see family leaving a little extra money. Sadly alot of the gifts under the tree are toys of the dogs and reptiles that the wife insisted on making me help pick out then wrap up then humor her as she opened them for the animals.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry they are so big.

2. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

Very good BUT!! I see toes! Gee man at least put on a pair of socks. Toe jam anyone :lol: :lol: Merry Christmas Ya'all

3. Smartass...
    [​IMG]

4. C;mon, I see you guys looking at these pics, where are your own photos? I wanna see some snowy pictures and crap. Walked out on the back deck to smoke a cig after breakfast and was wearing exactly what u see in the photos. Thought christmas was supposed to be cold and snowy, someone forgot to tell North Carolina to put out the snow.

5. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

6. Ari

Ari Guest

At least you did not put on white socks.. Well that looks like a great room! And you too look good together... Merry Christmas

7. Yea that was done with my mad MS Paint skills,

8. A great family, a warm fire, and lots of critters: you _absostiveley_ cannot do better than this.

Merry Christmas!

9. I haven't gotten the Christmas pictures off the digi camera yet, but here's a video of my wife making her very first snow angel, and about another full minute of her playing in the snow... Before that video was taken, she'd never seen snow before in her life.... Funny stuff...

[​IMG]

10. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Looks like a fun time: I dont miss the snow :)

11. Good pics and good family fun. I love this forum. And I love (in a manly sort of way) you guys!

12. Nice pics guys and Primal so hows that writing working out for you?

13. I'll find out later this weekend when we go back up there... Don't worry, I am going to drink about a gallon of water before we leave.. :lol: :wink:

14. LOL, funny stuff. Atleast SOMEONE posted something here.

15. The wife finally uploaded the Christmas pictures from the camera to the computer, I just have to find them before I can host to photobucket.

My wife's computer is like her car and her purse, I can't find shat in any of them.