Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, plus 3 extra 10 round mags (for a total of 4 mags)

$240 plus S&H

I also have 1000 rounds of 9mm ammo availble as well, but I will only sell the ammo if/with the gun ($250 plus S&H)

I would also be willing to trade for an AK-47

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
because I live on the boarder of Alabama and Georgia. Technically I live in Alabama, but Ga is about 4 miles from my house. More people know where Columbus, Ga is and alot less know where Phenix City, Al is

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
yes that would be my auction, Is that a problem?
None what so ever!! I was assuming you stole the pic from there to show what it looks like- didn't think it was the same person because of location, but that was explained above.

That's a good price for the chrome, especially with 4 $17 mags!! Good luck :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dropping the Price to $180 for the 995 and 1 10 round mag. The other mags I will sell seperatly if the weapon sells ($15 + S&H each, or all 3 for $45 w/ no shipping)

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
I can trade you some gun leather for it? Couple of rigs, belt, holsters, pouches and all?

Hey, you can't blame a guy for trying :)

Tt

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I would, but I am trying to save up for an AK. I figure between this and 1000 rounds of 9mm ammo I have I could get enough for what I want.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Dropping the Price to $180 for the 995 and 1 10 round mag. The other mags I will sell seperatly if the weapon sells ($15 + S&H each, or all 3 for $45 w/ no shipping)
That's a deal for anyone on the fence wanting a chrome 995 Classic!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sadly no, not any more. I used to travel alot but times are tough, the closests I will get is Michigian, but that won't be till christmas.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.