Cinco de Drinko

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by AllOutOfAmmo, May 5, 2014.

1. What drinks are flowing today, boys?

7am and the margaritas have been mixed... And are half gone already... Haha.

Bottoms up!

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum

2. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Most people have to work on a Monday that's not even a real holiday.

3. why in the world would anyone not of Mexican heritage celebrate May 5?

heck I don't need a reason to drink

4. bluebone

bluebone Duke of Sarcasm Member

Lol...that's like going to Mexico on the 4th of July expecting the streets to be flowing with Budweiser.

5. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

I suppose if you had French lineage you could drink to commemorate the ass whuppin' the Mexicans gave them way back when.

6. Who cares what the day is about, it's an excuse to get hammered guilt free.

7. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Damn! Then I best get started. I still have 2 hours before I need to drive 150 miles. No sense wasting this prime drinkin' time.

8. Not2ManyGuns

Not2ManyGuns Member

I would suspect that most people who go out to celebrate Cinco de Mayo have absolutely no knowledge of the history involved; hence, the reason why Mexicans and Mexican-Americans celebrate this day.

9. Isn't that why it's a drinking holiday, if you don't know why you're celebrating, then you don't know how to celebrate it, so why not just drink?

10. You're falling behind!
    Guess I'll have to pick up your slack.

11. talon

talon the banned wagon

:( after my very recent visit to the ER, im not allowed to consume anything alcoholic for several weeks. not that im a lush, but, i do like me a drink here and there, especially now that i CANT have one.

12. bluebone

Oh crap dude!! Is that like REALLY can't drink or gotta tell you ya can't drink so they are safe from any legal repercussions....just kidding, get well soon.

13. talon

talon the banned wagon

it's REALLY cant drink for 30 days, nor be exposed to cigarette smoke, various other inhaled pollutants, and very limited outdoor exposure in general to try and clear my innerds as much as possible for another set of tests next month. yeah, really gotta be bored, and behave. but, the doc says i can still shoot all i want, since my range is far from any type of factory or anything, so, my last day of bedrest is tomorrow, and the first thing i plan to do, is go shoot me some stuff!!

14. bluebone

Beer bottles make good targets....oh wait...:D

15. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

Only portions of Mexico recognize this day....

16. I have to work tonight so I will have to wait till tomorrow to celebrate some other drinking day.