Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this little quiz and I scored 100%, it took me 1:01 to finish. How did you score and how long did it take you? 8)
I think all High School students need to take this before being allowed to graduate. :devilsidesmile:

Citizenship Quiz

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Whoo-hoo :58...would have been faster but my clicking skills are mad slow today :)

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Test 1 took 56 seconds and I got 1 wrong. Guess that's good, it wouldn't give me a percentage...

·
1,792 Posts
Dont know witch test But it was three part I think? Any way missed one. I second guessed myself, you dont know what you dont know.

54 seconds. I think it stops between each question cuz it felt like a bit longer waiting to push the continue button.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Bah missed one on the full test forgot the Chief Justice is Roberts.
Seems to be a 9th grade civics test. No bad but it used to be much harder.

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Did you do quiz 1 or 2?
I dunno, took three quizzes total of 15 questions if my math was right.

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
On the 96 question quiz, what are two rights only for US Citizens

right to vote and sit on a jury
vote and run for office
carry passport and make arrest
serve on jury and apply for federal job

hmmm seems to be a little interpretation difference here.

Other than that 95/96...

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
That question is loaded. Two correct answers it seems but I believe jury duty is considered an obligation where on a different question its a right.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Blame Canada!

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I met my wife in Canada, sorry guys rescued her from your evil clutches years ago, and honestly if it weren't for all those Canadians it would be great. :yes:

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I met my wife in Canada, sorry guys rescued her from your evil clutches years ago, and honestly if it weren't for all those Canadians it would be great. :yes:
Gee you had to import a wife huh! just couldn't get a sweet AMERICAN girl? [just kiddin]
Nope we were both actually just visiting up there. She was living in Alaska at the time while I of course was living in Louisiana. Strange how things work out. Most Canadian women have a dab too much "Yankee" in them for me.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I thought it kind of funny that in the left column of the home page it has. "View test in Spanish". Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

EDIT: Sorry, Hit the "take the Challenge button". Then on the left it says "take the quiz in spanish."

I also noticed that if you retake the test, some of the questions change each time.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.