Claridge Hi-tec 9mm

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by bamaboy06, Oct 19, 2007.

1. bamaboy06

bamaboy06 Member

I traded a guy at work a beat up yugo sks for this odd looking pistol.I had seen them before but i didn't know much about them.It has a 20 round mag and a screw on compensator.The gun is very clean and seems to be a good shooter.I didn't have much money in the sks so i guess i didn't lose anything.Here's some pics of it.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Very interesting looking pistol. Have you shot it yet?

3. Man that thing looks like something from a science fiction movie.

4. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member Member

I think that thing looks neat.

does have the science fiction look to it.

5. Maverick

Maverick Guest

Very Cool looking pistol! Thats sure to turn some heads at the range... It kinda reminds me of the Superman Krypto-Raygun.

[​IMG]

The Superman Krypto-Raygun was produced by Daisy in 1940. A "genuine electric projector pistol," the gun is equipped with seven 16mm Superman films which can be projected through a lense at the end of the barrel. The gun is available in a colorful box illustrated with a picture of Superman drawn by Joe Schuster, one of Superman's creators. Length of the gun 7 inches.

6. andrew241

andrew241 Member

Ohio
    looks cool, make sure to update with a range report.

7. bamaboy06

bamaboy06 Member

Actually it was in a science fiction movie.Arnold Schwarzenegger used one in the movie "Total Recall".I carried it out and ran a couple of clips of ammo through it and it functioned flawlessly.The thing is very heavy so there is not much recoil.

8. Maverick

Maverick Guest

9. AGuyNamedMike

AGuyNamedMike Lifetime Supporter

A very cool and rare pistol. The carbine version was used by Banderas as a silenced sniper weapon in the funeral scene in Assassins.

10. Whoa! I agreed that it was a very cool pistol, just from the pics. And then I followed Maverick's link -- it sounds like you got an _exceptional_ deal!

11. Wow that is very neat. You think you have seen it all then something like this pops up.

12. bamaboy06

bamaboy06 Member

I think i did get the better end of the deal but i did give up a beat up sks that i could have bubba'd.The first ones that they came out with are worth a few bucks from what i understand.

13. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

I've wanted one of those for a while.