Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded a guy at work a beat up yugo sks for this odd looking pistol.I had seen them before but i didn't know much about them.It has a 20 round mag and a screw on compensator.The gun is very clean and seems to be a good shooter.I didn't have much money in the sks so i guess i didn't lose anything.Here's some pics of it.

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Very interesting looking pistol. Have you shot it yet?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Man that thing looks like something from a science fiction movie.

·
1,792 Posts
I think that thing looks neat.

does have the science fiction look to it.

G

·
Very Cool looking pistol! Thats sure to turn some heads at the range... It kinda reminds me of the Superman Krypto-Raygun.

The Superman Krypto-Raygun was produced by Daisy in 1940. A "genuine electric projector pistol," the gun is equipped with seven 16mm Superman films which can be projected through a lense at the end of the barrel. The gun is available in a colorful box illustrated with a picture of Superman drawn by Joe Schuster, one of Superman's creators. Length of the gun 7 inches.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually it was in a science fiction movie.Arnold Schwarzenegger used one in the movie "Total Recall".I carried it out and ran a couple of clips of ammo through it and it functioned flawlessly.The thing is very heavy so there is not much recoil.

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
A very cool and rare pistol. The carbine version was used by Banderas as a silenced sniper weapon in the funeral scene in Assassins.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Wow that is very neat. You think you have seen it all then something like this pops up.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think i did get the better end of the deal but i did give up a beat up sks that i could have bubba'd.The first ones that they came out with are worth a few bucks from what i understand.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Cool looking gun!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts