Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

King of you Monkeys
Up down

ROLL wif Da MOLE!
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice!
I'm prolly not going to buy any of these, but might get moar of the GI metal mags, I bought a lot from the notice @backbencher posted late last year. Plus a batch of AK mags. These were like $5 AR and $6 AK...

I'm thinking if poo-poo brains Brandon gets the senate cucks to vote his AWB in there, 30 round mags might sell like hot cakes. Better stock up now?

Reactions: moona11

King of you Monkeys
Up down
Nice!
I'm prolly not going to buy any of these, but might get moar of the GI metal mags, I bought a lot from the notice @backbencher posted late last year. Plus a batch of AK mags. These were like $5 AR and $6 AK...

I'm thinking if poo-poo brains Brandon gets the senate cucks to vote his AWB in there, 30 round mags might sell like hot cakes. Better stock up now?
I don't ever have to buy AR or AK mags every again. I went full tard back then also and ended up with totes full of mags. I've got maybe 60 or so Pmags and the rest are steel.

Premium Member
I鈥檓 buying steel or aluminum only anymore. And over the years, without trying, I鈥檝e got a LOT of mags, from various makers, maybe 30-40 Pmags. All my mags are loaded with ammo. The Pmags are nice, but I never have malfunctions with metal, they fit well in every gun, they run 300 or 5.56 without issues, they fit all my gear better, and they pop up at $5 per quite often.

Reactions: undeRGRound

Super Moderator
I鈥檓 buying steel or aluminum only anymore. And over the years, without trying, I鈥檝e got a LOT of mags, from various makers, maybe 30-40 Pmags. All my mags are loaded with ammo. The Pmags are nice, but I never have malfunctions with metal, they fit well in every gun, they run 300 or 5.56 without issues, they fit all my gear better, and they pop up at $5 per quite often.
I can't wait to get to Texas and be able to buy mags at whatever capacity I want, barring any chicanery in the Senate. We have a hearing on the 9th and hopefully the OOP goes away. Still not sure how I got an open ended OOP served on me in absentia then the guy vanishes off the face of the earth to the point that his own lawyer and parents don't know where he is...

Premium Member
I live in Chicago and they don鈥檛 like Law Abiding Citizens. So they won鈥檛 ship to me.
Welcome to the forum! The mag capacity law may get stomped after the recent SCOTUS decision. CA is duking it out right now.

Reactions: Rabidwookie
1 - 9 of 9 Posts