Color of Magazine Followers...

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by ELMO4635, Jul 23, 2014.

1. ELMO4635

ELMO4635 Member

I have had issues with other brands of guns, when purchasing new manufacturer magazines, and wanted to know about Hi-Point.

The magazine that came with my 4095ts had a follower that was "orange". I purchased another Hi-Point Magazine and the follower it had was "green".

Just wanted to know if this matters, they both are stamped as .40 on the sides and look identical. Any difference in the colors?

2. geekandwife

geekandwife Good ole Boy Member

One was a Halloween special upgrade... But really they are the same...

3. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Thank goodness, I knew I had a green one, but I couldn't find it last week.

There are some pics around that I made of various mags.

4. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Wrong dude, that is the super special Zombie magazine follower. It is specifically designed to feed zombie killing bullets.:D

5. ELMO4635

ELMO4635 Member

So, they just made them in all different colors... because? LOL

6. rbarna94

rbarna94 Member

I wondered that too when I saw the 40s have green followers and 45s have orange

7. Kronos

Kronos Oppulent Disparity Member

Id have to look, but pretty sure my .40 has one orange, one green. Somewhere here on the forum is an explanation, or at least a very plausible sounding one, as to what this is about.

8. Korak

Korak Member

With my newly purchased 40 I have 3 green and 2 orange.

9. 63pala

63pala Member

For whatever reason I thought that I had one orange and two green mags, but to be clear, when I bought my 49095ts it came with an orange then I bought two more from mom and they send me the same two orange. Maybe when I was looking to buy more magazines, I came across the green ones. Idk. Lol.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  10. You now what will happen next? Melvin will start collecting magazines with all of the different follower variations. No Hi-Point collection could possibly be complete without them ALL. ;)

11. You now what will happen next? Melvin will start collecting Hi_point magazines with all of the different follower variations. After all, no Hi-Point collection could possibly be complete without them ALL. ;)