Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
engraving is spectacular & way nicer in person-hard to get good close ups on high gloss blue. its a rare Colt 1908 in 380 auto,hammerless,made around 1920,so its 95 years old & looks fantastic. master engraved by hand,by Santiago Leis of Florida,with a certificate of authenticity. totally refinished in bright high gloss blue with satin blue & over 12 24k gold accents,& comes in a cool Plano triangle hard case. and has nice creamy set of bonded ivory grips with Colt medallions. serial # 42433 never fired since redone. a lot of gun for only $795. firm + $40 shipping to your FFL dealer only or individual sales. I am an FFL dealer.text (470) 206-9127

Attachments

·
Administrator
24,924 Posts
Moved to appropriate forum. This is obviously not pistol cartridge data.....

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
26,068 Posts
engraving is spectacular & way nicer in person-hard to get good close ups on high gloss blue. its a rare Colt 1908 in 380 auto,hammerless,made around 1920,so its 95 years old & looks fantastic. master engraved by hand,by Santiago Leis of Florida,with a certificate of authenticity. totally refinished in bright high gloss blue with satin blue & over 12 24k gold accents,& comes in a cool Plano triangle hard case. and has nice creamy set of bonded ivory grips with Colt medallions. serial # 42433 never fired since redone. a lot of gun for only $795. firm + $40 shipping to your FFL dealer only or individual sales. I am an FFL dealer.text (470) 206-9127
I'll give you Tree-Fiddy! :D
...but only with free shipping ;)

·
Just a Man
14,185 Posts
Nice d!ck move....... I think we should tell this gentleman to kindly piss off.
Nice work Adam

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
That was messed up!
This guys a douche! Way to go Adam! We don't need gougers like that around here.
Damn nice pistol though.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
26,068 Posts
we could deluge the phone # with mindless texts full of stupid questions :D

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
Interesting that the same exact firearm, serial number and all, is for sale on another site. Even more interesting is that it even has the exact same pictures, but is priced at $2,795.00 by a licensed FFL named Bob Simpson in Clearwater Fla.. Bob's license is valid and in the system, but I cannot find any record of an FFL associated with a Mark White in the system.

However, I was able to also find that Mark White uses the same phone number as an Edward Adams does to sell Macaw's.

I have also spoken directly with Bob Simpson and this firearm is in his possession, he does not know and has never heard of a Mark White.

The OP is a scammer.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/9134466...ccents-bonded-ivory-grips-made-in-1926-a-.htm

Title: Blue and Gold macaw_5 year old Name: Edwardsadams User Review Date: 3/29/2016 Website: Phone: (470) 206-9127

·
Just a Man
14,185 Posts
Sounds like a good one to report to the authorities

·
Premium Member
10,285 Posts
Interesting that the same exact firearm, serial number and all, is for sale on another site. Even more interesting is that it even has the exact same pictures, but is priced at $2,795.00 by a licensed FFL named Bob Simpson in Clearwater Fla.. Bob's license is valid and in the system, but I cannot find any record of an FFL associated with a Mark White in the system.

However, I was able to also find that Mark White uses the same phone number as an Edward Adams does to sell Macaw's.

I have also spoken directly with Bob Simpson and this firearm is in his possession, he does not know and has never heard of a Mark White.

The OP is a scammer.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/9134466...ccents-bonded-ivory-grips-made-in-1926-a-.htm

Title: Blue and Gold macaw_5 year old Name: Edwardsadams User Review Date: 3/29/2016 Website: Phone: (470) 206-9127
I was going to say a Colt at either price was a heck of a deal!

·
Premium Member
10,285 Posts
I contacted him and asked for more pictures. He sent me pictures of a completely different gun and now he is in Duluth GA. :eek:

He said it is in his store, I sad good where I will drop by and see it. Now it really isn't a store, just a way house he stores stuff at and does online sales.

This is getting better and better!

·
Banned
3,792 Posts
I contacted him and asked for more pictures. He sent me pictures of a completely different gun and now he is in Duluth GA. :eek:
Sounds like a definite scam to me.

·
Premium Member
8,225 Posts
Make an offer to buy it, bet he asks for western union!

·
Premium Member
10,285 Posts
Make an offer to buy it, bet he asks for western union!
Yep, bitcoin or western union payment.

I asked if a co-workers brother-in-law LEO near where he said he is can look at the gun as he is a Colt collector and won't steer me wrong. I haven't heard anything back since. :( ;)

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
26,068 Posts
Same here. BTC or W.U. only!

I am going to use that line too, Dane... BIL LEO :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.