Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Sale again for only $99.99 ea and with Free Delivery. They also have a basic upper now for
only $189.99 with Free Delivery. Looks like a great way for getting another AR or two. I ordered 3 ea of these Lowers before they went off sale for a bit. Two arrived today. Third due tomorrow.

My son and one grandson needed a lower for two uppers they have on hand. They got their 2 yesterday and like the looks of them. Fit right up and tight on their uppers.

@TNTRAILERTRASH Thanks again for posting your link to this company. Good folks and good sales prices.

The upper barrel is Melonite, also known as Nitride. The upper does not come with BCG or charging handle at this price.

·
Super Moderator
9,209 Posts
Yeah, I saw that; under $300 for a complete AR. Bet they don't last long.

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Premium Member
36,314 Posts
Yeah, I saw that; under $300 for a complete AR. Bet they don't last long.
Not complete, missing BCG and CH.
But that’s still easily gonna be under $400 complete.👍

·
Premium Member
7,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not complete, missing BCG and CH.
But that’s still easily gonna be under $400 complete.👍
They have a combo BCG and CH for $69.00. One of the cut down I guess you call it Bolt Carrier.
I have one from BCA and it has worked perfectly for years now.

Reactions: ajole

·
Premium Member
7,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is the Completed Lower. I like it. This stock is very solid indeed. Extremely little movement. I'm impressed. I assumed it would be one of those stocks a guy would change out. No, not at all. Keeping this one as is!
And, it comes with both a right hand and left hand Safety.
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Air gun Trigger Wind instrument Woodwind instrument Reed instrument

·
Premium Member
21,786 Posts
So ambi safety is a plus. The upper has a 4140 nitrided barrel. These are Radical firearms. Get a spare bolt as they have a reputation for breaking at low round counts.

I bought 2 complete uppers last year from them. The slot in one BCG was machined wrong. . I emailed the guy and within a couple days I had a complete BCG.

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Registered
438 Posts
Pretty good deal in today’s market. While everything else is sky high, a few dealers like PSA & BCA are getting back to the real deal sales. I saw a Toolcraft BCG on PSA’s site yesterday for $69. Sanity may be returning.
I’ve had a Radical Firearms 7.62x39 10” AR upper for many years, no issues, accurate, torqued correctly. PSA was out of these at the time so gambled on the RF, never regretted it. Mine didn’t come with a BCG, already had one.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,005 Posts
If I Recall, Correctly, Big Brother @Rachiger had some Radical kit and was plenty happy with it? 🤔

1 - 9 of 9 Posts