Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to bring it up again.... but I've only seen two of them! (I've searched high and low) I'm trying to get some new ideas and inspire others, we've been kinda left out of the loop. I am sick of people just bolting on stuff that everyone else has on their carbines and saying it's "custom", no offense to the bushman line of parts, but if everybody has it, it defies the term "custom". I would really love to see people try their own mods and do something new and innovative. BTW blkhwkfxr, nice job, I guess we,re the only ones with the guts to mod something that doesn't have a bunch of aftermarket parts. Please all you out in the wide world of Hi-Point, show me some custom 4095's!!!!

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
I've messed around alittle with mine. I'm thinking of switching up the flashlight and laser though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
new term here, "assembly line custom." example: "My gun is custom, just like everyone else's." lol

I got the 995 but I do agree that it'd be cool to see some modded 40's and, if they ever arrive, 45's too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.