Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
"The Veiled Male"
571 Posts
I never visit this website on a smart phone. The only devices I use are laptops and desktop computers to come to Hi-Point Firearm Forums. I hate smart phones. The screens are too small for a decent Internet experience in my opinion.
Ah! Somebody who has an actual CLUE! Smartphones are the most sub-par gadget ever invented. Yea, they can do a lot - but they just don't much of anything very well. Not even phone calls. Never mind how much the darn things cost to acquire and feed. I want a real keyboard, real pointing device, a real operating system, and most importantly, real screen space.

·
"The Veiled Male"
571 Posts
You will have a dark mode option.
Excellent. I "grew up" computerwise with the ORIGINAL "dark mode", and my eyes have been complaining about the glaring white backgrounds the Mac brought us in 1984 ever since! White paper doesn't emit light, computer screens do...

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,735 Posts
Ah! Somebody who has an actual CLUE! Smartphones are the most sub-par gadget ever invented. Yea, they can do a lot - but they just don't much of anything very well. Not even phone calls. Never mind how much the darn things cost to acquire and feed. I want a real keyboard, real pointing device, a real operating system, and most importantly, real screen space.
Old people and technology.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,735 Posts
Ahh, so you can now spell on your cell? :):):)
No, no I can't. We all know I'm hopeless. I have figured out that I do spell worse with my work glasses. The tri focals really mess with me seeing the keyboard. That and I rarely proff read what I post.

·
Administrator
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

Community Announcement: New Forum Software Going Live Soon!

Dear Members,

Your new site will be going live soon! We are almost at the starting line and are really excited for you to experience the new community platform.

When the migration starts shortly, the site will be put into maintenance read-only mode (later tonight or early tomorrow morning) while the migration is underway until completion. We will post when the process is complete and the site is live. We look forward to your feedback and first impressions in the "Community Feedback: New Forum Software Is Live!" thread.

You will have dedicated support to help you transition to the new format.

I will be here to answer your questions and help you every step of the way.
upload_2021-3-15_13-1-42.gif

- Cricket

Special Note: To avoid any confusion, I will be closing this thread now. All new comments will be posted to "Community Feedback: New Forum Software Is Live!" thread once the migration to the new software is complete.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.