Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
^ that would be sweet.

Bushman: sounds like its all figured out. It just looked a tad odd(and thick to me) in the pic. Its good though that it is the same diameter as the sight base. On a side note: how about parkerizing it to match?

·
Registered
847 Posts
Not sure, havent had time to work on this. Not sure if the powdercoat will be melted off or blown off with the blast. May need to leave them raw or anodize them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I figured that a good, solid powdercoat would be durable. It's either that or bake-on automotive engine paint. Either way, I'd say leave it raw and let whoever purchases it do their thing.

·
Registered
27 Posts
TO EACH HIS OWN....

Hey that looks great.
Anybody that makes something that will work with a factory stock is number one in my book. :D :D :D

I don't have access to machine tools nor the skill involved for that kind of set up.
I had to go my route with the oversized ati piece.
The HP stock laser fits just fine on my set up.
The function of a comp is not what I desired anyway,I really wanted a place to mount a laser or flashlight.
A bipod could also be mounted,but no practical value.

This is what makes these HP carbines so attractive to everyone.
An easy,affordable and reliable shooting platform that anyone can tinker with.

·
Registered
847 Posts
SCREAMIII2007:

That was the main reason I bought mine. Probably the same reason I'm gona purchase a C9.

That one you found looks good, but way to big for my taste. I want to keep my carbine as a carbine should be, compact.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts