Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Completed My Bolt-Action WW2 Collection!!!

1K views 29 replies 12 participants last post by  Lovetoshoot 
@Dubar

That's an enviable collection of WWII-era rifles, but it seems that you're missing what should be the easiest one to get--a 91/30. That was way more prevalent than the M44 you have and would very much enjoy a place in that family of yours.

$99 or less. The prices now are ridiculously stupid.
I think I got one of the last $99 91/30s from Classic Firearms back in 2014 when they were selling what they called their "B-Grades." There was nothing B-Grade about it, either. The finish in a few spots wasn't pretty, but the rifle is very shootable. It easily delivers five rounds under 2" at 100 yards with spam can ammo.

I have about 5 of em of different varieties. And the .22 trainer. There are so many to collect it'll make yer head spin. I've got Mauser's,Enfield's and such. I got them when the gettin was still good and starting to run out. 20 or more yrs ago. $$$$$$!!!
I got one of those Ishapor Enfields back in 1999 for about $90. Those things are about non-existent, now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.