Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Completed My Bolt-Action WW2 Collection!!!

1K views 29 replies 12 participants last post by  Lovetoshoot 
That's a nice start Dubar. I have most of those mentioned and in duplicate for some. The Swedish K31 straight pull back is a super one.
Mine even came with the previous owners address etc. in the butt plate. Look into a C&R. It's worth it. Not quite the buys of 20 30 yrs ago though.

@Dubar

That's an enviable collection of WWII-era rifles, but it seems that you're missing what should be the easiest one to get--a 91/30. That was way more prevalent than the M44 you have and would very much enjoy a place in that family of yours.
I have about 5 of em of different varieties. And the .22 trainer. There are so many to collect it'll make yer head spin. I've got Mauser's,Enfield's and such. I got them when the gettin was still good and starting to run out. 20 or more yrs ago. $$$$$$!!!

Our daughter likes Japanese weapons of all sorts, so a number of years ago, I bought her a Type 99 (1941 Nagoya manufacture), complete with the Mum/anti-aircraft sights/monopod thingy. Metal and wood was in very good shape....no import marks. I bought it off of an older guy I knew well, from his private collection. She loves the thing, and we have shot some Norma 7.7x58mm through it, then I gave it a good cleaning. She keeps it in her gun safe, well lubed. It really is a great rifle, except for the short LOP. Man, those Japanese soldiers must have been small!
Jeeezzzz! What a lucky Daughter!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.