compound bow for sale

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by biganimal, Dec 18, 2007.

1. biganimal

biganimal Guest

I have a GOLDEN EAGLE Talon Advantage Rapid Cam RH bow for sale. it is a 75% let off, 28 to 31 in draw length, 55 to 70 # weight range. when new it cost $219 but went on sale for $189 in 2003. it was taken to the range once and 4 arrows were shot from it. it has been in the closet ever since.

with the soft case I would like to get $125

it comes with everything shown plus 2 arrows and release.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. biganimal

biganimal Guest

I am open to trades if anyone has firearms or reloading stuff to trade.

3. If that bow was a leftie, I'd be all over it.

Guys, this is a STEAL of a deal, someone needs to grab that joker up quick!

4. doktor

doktor Guest

Already tried that, I am a southpaw, as well, when we made the deal on the little 22 Ithaca saddle gun, a sweet little rifle, that may, (or may not, LOLLOL) find it's way into my grandson's hands. I did get a chance to meet briefly with "biganimal" for a yankee he is ok, very good deal on both sides.
    Much more fun to wrangle over "stuff" than trying to tell someone their whatever is only worth pennies, and your stuff is a goldmine, barter lets everything seem to be of equal value, as you almost never get rid of your "favorite" name it, you trade what you aren't using for something they aren't using, and everyone's value is met, no bad feelings anywhere.

Doc