Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
medic8069p said:
Is there anyone carrying a hi-point for their CCW? And would you recommend or not recommend it?
Nope. Unless your a real big guy u might have a hard time concealing it. It's a good size weapon. Possible, sure, but to conceal i'd look at smaller options.

·
Super Moderator
28,585 Posts
Is there anyone carrying a hi-point for their CCW? And would you recommend or not recommend it?
There are ways. Probably the easiest is to high-ride OWB it somewhere around 3-5 o'clock or 7-9 o'clock with a covering garment such as a jacket or a baggy sweater. Perfect time of the year for this mode.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Premium Member
8,260 Posts
I make an IWB leather holster to carry them. But you'll need looser fitting pants, and be willing to put up with it stabbing you in the ribs. I carry a large frame 4" revolver with no issues, but the HP is a pretty big lump. It can be done though.

It's the one on the left.

·
Premium Member
21,443 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
I must be doing something wrong cause I can't even conceal my PX4 Sub Compact 40. I've yet to find a holster that will allow me to carry anything bigger than a pocket pistol. Being a big guy doesn't help in my case cause I'm 6'5" 270 and everything I try shows.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts