Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Local news story.

To quote the story:
Montana law only forbids guns carried on your person, "wholly or partially covered by clothing or wearing apparel." Guns in backpacks and briefcases are also legal
Interesting... I carry a backpack pretty much every day. Too bad college campuses are "gun free zones" as far as I kn ow...

·
Registered
236 Posts
Interesting. I need to check my local law on this.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Excuse me Mr. BG but before You hold me up OR as You're threatening My life can You give me a chance to take My back pack off and reach inside for my gun.......please?

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Excuse me Mr. BG but before You hold me up OR as You're threatening My life can You give me a chance to take My back pack off and reach inside for my gun.......please?
I'm handy and I can sew, drawing wouldn't take that much longer than it would from a traditional small of the back holster. But it's all a moot discussion anyways as I would get charged with a crime for taking it on campus, even if it ended up saving a life.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Montana law only forbids guns carried on your person, "wholly or partially covered by clothing or wearing apparel." Guns in backpacks and briefcases are also legal
So does a fanny pack count as a back pack? It's not clothing or wearing apparel.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Hulk Hogan wears a fanny pack. I wonder what's inside?
The remains of his career :laugh: :laugh:

Ok, I kid. (well, perhaps not kidding) But, probably is a concealment pack of a type. Wouldn't be surprised with how much of a dumbarse his son is and how his ENTIRE life is on cable

G

·
i think it depends on state laws..each state is different..here in south carolina..i can drive with a loaded handgun in my glove boxor center console..no need for permit..no need to register gun..no need for courses..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.