concealed hoslter for Bersa....

Discussion in 'CCW & Open Carry' started by JasonJ, Feb 29, 2008.

1. JasonJ

JasonJ Member

so i noticed the Bersa thunder series, specifically the 380 and 9mm look alot like the walther PPK and Makarov..

so does anyone know for sure if the popular hoslters for those two guns will fit the Bersas? specifically the thunder 9 which is a weeeee bit thicker and overall larger than the 380?

i would love to have a nice fobus paddle holster, something super concealable that stays close to the body. would prefer OWB, but i guess inside would do too.

thanks for the tips!

2. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

myself and rimfirehunter both use nylon holsters for our BERSA and Firestorm .380 pistols... if you go the nylon route, take it out and wipe it down every day, and do not leave it in the holster longer than you are out and about... :)

3. neothespian

neothespian Member

If you're looking for a PPK clone, might I suggest the PA-63. It's directly next on my CCW purchase wishlist and fires a Makarov round, and is stunning in it's alloy frame.

Oh, and they're DIRT cheap right now!

4. with my body style, i've not had luck with OWB and only carry IWB or ankle. I have two high noon holsters, and one UBG. All very comfortable and printing is not an issue.

5. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

RUST

6. Ari

Ari Guest

Take a look over at Makarov.com they have many cool holster. I do think you would be very close in size. It would be close enough it would be worth a try.

http://www.makarov.com/makacces.html

[​IMG]

7. JasonJ

JasonJ Member

yeah ive already got the Thunder 9 UC. so getting another makarov clone is kinda not necessary.

thanks for the tips guys.

8. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Due to my BERSA being my first pistol, i didn't want to risk getting holster wear on the slide from the fobus... nylon was better in this aspect. +1 Spot, forgot about the Fobus...