Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure what shield I have at this point. I believe it is just called an M&P shield 9. I bought it about 5 years ago and it has 7+1 mag and 8+1 mag. When I go to the smith and wesson site, there seems to be a 2.0 , an ez, a compact, etc.... I didn't realize they have so many pistols that look the same. Do they even make the shield 9 anymore? I am looking to see if there is any real reason to upgrade to a different carry gun. Thanks.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Orig (gen1) , had crappy trigger. Then they upgraded trigger , but kept same designation. Then they up-upgraded trigger again , new cock8ng grooves , sites and designated those 2.0s. This is what i was told when i was shopping for one a few mos back. I ended up with a glock.....i hate glocks.

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,882 Posts

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
Shows the same user name as his here. But after the last one he copied. I don't believe he is worth keeping around.
I missed that part lol, got trigger happy.
He's got 9 posts there.
I think he's a Nigerian Prince

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts
I missed that part lol, got trigger happy.
He's got 9 posts there.
I think he's a Nigerian Prince
I was hoping for a Nubian Princess..............

·
Super Moderator
28,537 Posts
That's enough folks.

·
Super Moderator
28,537 Posts
He's posted here a few times. He doesn't seem like a bot, so let's give him some space.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Premium Member
6,541 Posts
Might be a new user on different sites trying to get his post count up on all of them so he's posting the same thing on all the sites. Until proven otherwise, I say we hold off on the execution.

·
Premium Member
35,988 Posts
Or he’s actually trying to get an answer to the exact same question...why re-type when you can copy and paste?

·
Super Moderator
8,975 Posts
I am not sure what shield I have at this point. I believe it is just called an M&P shield 9.
Can you post pics of your M&P Shield? It might help us help you.

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
Reactions: histed and moona11

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
Can you post pics of your M&P Shield? It might help us help you.
We can help him alright.
Find the door that is.
Maybe we should tell him about you know....the "other" HP forum.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts