Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
I just starting CC my C9 in a kholster and I find it to be quite nice. I am 6' and 260 lbs so wieght doesn't bother me. I do need a better belt but I am happy with it so far. One of these days I will get a lighter gun but right now $ decides what I carry. I am happy with my C9. I tried to carry my JHP.45 and that ain't happening concealed!

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Weight shouldn't be an issue, in Navy basic I carried a full size Beretta M9(92FS) on guard duty and what not, and it never bothered me.

The Kholster looks good, glad to hear it works good to. How is the fit for the C9? Do you have to shape the material, kytex or whatever it is, any?
The Kholster fit perfect on my C9. It looks as though its former over a C9 or a mock up of a C9 and the fit is near perfect. If you want a tighter or looser fit you can do that by reshaping a little of the kydex with a hair dryer. I might even be buying another Kholster to carry SOB so I have that option if needed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.