Conspiracies are more entertaining

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by big_bad_doug, May 8, 2014.

1. I had to laugh at lklawson's comment in another thread but it got me thinking about conspiracy theories so I'm posting one I heard a while back. True story, I'm not making this up, I think someone did but I'm repeating it as it was told to me...

One night at a soccer game I got to talking to one of the moms, local woman, I've known her for a few years, not well but enough to talk to. Forget how we got on the subject but she tells me their neighbor, a PA State Trooper, was on highway patrol duty when he spotted three 18 wheelers, the trucks and trailers were all white, no markings, which he thought was unusual, and exceeding the speed limit so he pulled them over. He thought the drivers were acting strange so he had one of them open up his trailer and it was loaded with guillotines, had the other two opened up and they were also hauling guillotines.

The drivers claimed they worked for the federal government but had no id or manifest for their cargo so he called the state police barracks to find out what to do. Five minutes later he gets a call back telling him to let them go and forget about the trucks, trailers and especially the cargo. Later, asking around, he was pulled into the boss's office and told again to forget about it and stop asking questions. He was kind of worked up about it and didn't want to let it go so finally his boss told him the guillotines were being transported to a secret government internment facility and he better forget he saw anything or they might all disappear.

I don't believe a word of it, I'm not an expert on law enforcement but I can shoot too many holes in the story to give it a second thought. But as conspiracy theories go it is entertaining.:D

2. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

They're probably going to the FEMA Internment Camps. Why else do you think FEMA needs all those coffins? ;)

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

3. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

AND........ The coffins were made in China, to Chinese specs..... Thus American bodies would be too tall for said coffins. Creating the need for mass head loppage. Which brings us to the need for guillotines.

4. Wanna know something even freakier?
    It makes sense.
    Think about it; you're captured. You're not really freaked out, because it's America, you got rights.
    Then you're led into a facility loaded with bloody guillotines. then a scientist walks in and says, "I have a theory I want to test, but don't worry, you only need to blink for as long as possible."

5. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY

1 for NO, 2 for YES...

:D

6. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

This is WAY more entertaining than actual feasible plots. Thanks!

:)

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

7. How's this for feasible. I don't for a minute think the guillotine story had any chance of being true. This one however...

About 1 1/2 years into Obama's first term I ran into a neighbor, who's a retired Federal Corrections Officer, at the local gun shop. Got to talking politics and he tells us that about a month ago he received a phone call from the retirement section of Federal Corrections. They were calling to ask if he would be willing to go back on active duty if it was necessary to go door to door to confiscate firearms. He said "Hell no, I like living too much. You do that aroud here and you'll get shot."

Okay I don't believe this one any more than the first one but it's definately more feasible.

8. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

And still entertaining. :)

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

9. The one that's gotta be true?

Kirk is the SON of Lucy Lawless.

Let that sink in...

10. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Kirk...Warrior Prince .

I always preferred Renee O'Connor.:rolleyes:

Last edited: May 8, 2014
  11. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

12. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

So why would you need three truckloads of guillotines?
    Are these made in China for single use only?
    Can't keep the blade sharp or what?
    With a nice edge you can do about 60 and hour I reckon.
    1440 in a day.

13. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Rednecks' necks are more leathery than your average person..... A lot of us also have no visible neck.... Both factor into blade wear.

14. j_inmon

j_inmon Member

The only thing I can think of is gas, electrocution, and lethal injection make the organs unusable for "donation".

15. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY

Which is the perfect lead-in for my sterilization of blades thought... ;)

Wouldn't want to contaminate the "donations"!

16. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    And there's the tie in to Obamacare. We're going to buy America back from the Chinese by trading body parts to angry old Chinese guys.:p

17. One is a Canadian citizen who can't do anything related to U.S. politics, the other is a registered Independent. This sentence is often said by those who simply don't like what they debunk with facts and cited sources. :p

Now THAT'S a conspiracy theory I can laugh at. ;)

18. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

Oh you are such a 'Debbie Downer'.... Next you'll be saying that wikipedia isn't run by a bunch of extreme liberals.... :eek: :p

19. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

That would make some of the thoughts I had while watching Xena a little creepy. But on the other hand, those thoughts about the blond girl wouldn't be creepy and I always thought she was hotter. ;)

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk