Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a three day weekend starting tomorrow. My wife has been planning a trip to visit her family for the weekend. She said that if I want to stay home I can (no, she doesn't use questions as traps). To be honest, the idea of having THREE days all to myself is frankly awesome. On the other hand, I get paranoid about her and my daughter being on the road for four hours by themselves. What to do... what to do...

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Honestly, I agree. I am sure she can handle it, so let her do what she has to. For a 3 day weekend all by yourself? Go for it man.

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
ahh three days...load shoot drink smoke sleep...sounds like heaven.... :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
our lives have changed some since our early days but my gal used to go visit her pops in kali with the offspring for 2 or 3 weeks and i'd stay du to work and such. boy did i enjoy those vacations! cell phones and firearms are good insurance

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
too nice, have her check in a couple of times on the way and when she arrives and you are good to go. i found that i ended up calling mine more than she called me when she was at parents for 2 weeks. great for the first week, 2nd starts to get a little lonely. 3 days is optimum!!! have fun!!!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Half way through Platoon... just finished watching Hamburger Hill. C9 taken down and put back together just because I can. Going to need more beer tomorrow.

Oh, and the wife made it to her family's safely.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Half way through Platoon... just finished watching Hamburger Hill. C9 taken down and put back together just because I can. Going to need more beer tomorrow.

Oh, and the wife made it to her family's safely.
Achievement unlocked "Happy Man Weekend" 1,000,000 g.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.