could not wait

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by beudroinbama, Feb 11, 2008.

1. beudroinbama

beudroinbama Guest

Could not wait for the .45 cal carbine, got a wasr10 romo ak47 instead for my truck gun,

2. Dude, where are the pics?!

Also, the 4595 is coming, I promise you!

3. Joe Sixpack

Joe Sixpack Guest

ca you blame him primal? i heard about the 45 carbine long long ago when i was still eye balling them.. long long before i actually bought one.

this is a case of i'll believe it when i see it.

4. unclerob

unclerob Member

I am really kind of amazed that, if there are indeed folks from Hi-Point reading this forum, they have not posted one single photo of said .45.
    There have been mentions in the past that Glockman had a photo posted of the elusive beast, but numerous requests to see it again have gone unfulfilled, by anyone.
    I sure don't blame you, beudroinbama. Enjoy your new purchase.

Even the most brand loyal customer can only wait so long to fill a specific need.

5. Ditto... I'll give 'em until July then I'm just going to cave in and use the money I would have spent on the 4595 to get a Kel-Tec.

6. NOTHING happens till the pics are posted!!!!

[ Congrats for you!!! ]

7. I do remember the pics and the 4 targets that had been shot. Bullet weights from 165 to 230 gr.
    I sure wish I had saved them to the HD.
    I have a waser I bought befor I ever had my first HP,and yes it is fun to shoot and i love that scope.6-X Take it off pit it on ,always on target.
    Have a L1A1 too. That's another story.

8. First: Gunny is right. As always.

As for unclerob's plea for pictures: Yeah, I want 'em, too. But if they are indeed coming out with a rad new design (to be determined) they may very well want to keep it under wraps in order to avoid prerelease cloning/"improving" by other parties.

To be sure, it would be difficult to re-engineer a 4595 stock without dimensions, but it wouldn't be hard to retrofit something to 995s and 4095s.

If they've come up with a neat new stock design, they deserve the time buffer to take advantage of it.

9. Cant blame you...... WHERE ARE THE PICS!!!!!!!! Sorry I yelled I dont mean it lol

10. Congrats, Beudro. Man, I looked at 4 of those today. They're all too pricey for me right now, but someday .....

11. 47_MasoN_47

47_MasoN_47 You know who I am Member

WASRs are frickin' awesome! Did you get the GP version or is yours standard? If you aren't sure how to check just see if it has a threaded barrel or not. Congrats on a new weapon, hope you have as much fun with it as I do mine :)

12. beudroinbama

beudroinbama Guest

mine has a threaded barrel,with the side folding stock, it is already as much fun as my sks that i had for years but traded for a climbing tree stand and charter arms undercover special, plan on getting a red dot for it, like the stock because it will be used as a truck gun

13. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

What is this!? A new gun thread and no photos!? That is like telling us about the super hot chick you went home with last night that had a perfect everything, and not putting a picture up!

What gives?!