Covered Holdter for a C9

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by SHOOTER Z, Dec 30, 2007.

1. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

OK guys start laughing. I'm looking for a holster with a flap to cover the C9 [sorta like military style] I was thinking [I know for me it's dangerous] of getting one if I can so in the event of a disaster or such it wiold be covered to keep out dirt and stuff [also good for out in the woods ect]. Anyoine got any ideas?

2. Personally I like the military style with the flap. THey may not be the fastest as far as drawing the pistol, but they do give the best protection for the weapon. As long as you can get one that does not push the mag release button while in the holster.

Good luck and let us know what you end up getting.

3. SHOOTER Z

Thanks Dr. Dave. That just might fit the bill :D

4. I hear the genuine Czech CZ-52 holsters are pretty nice.

5. They are pretty decent, as with any milsurp it depends on the luck of the draw as to how nice the one you get is.

I like that nylon covered holster, its a pity I already have the ones that hi point sold on their old site for all of them.

6. The RMC up north might have one for you. don't forget the lanyard. :D

7. Ari

Ari Guest

I do not know what a UM84 cost but it might work

[​IMG]

8. hipoint.nut

hipoint.nut Member

9. SHOOTER Z

Don't laugh 2 of my friends are with RCMP and they are trying to find me one as well. but I think Dr Dave's is the right size. Ari's and Hipoint nut's is too long in the barrel me thinks