Credit Card Ripoff?

Discussion in 'Consumer Reviews' started by TNTRAILERTRASH, Feb 7, 2016.

1. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

I got to charges on my credit card. One for $24.xx from Amazon, then a $298.xx one at Rugsonline.com. I called Rugsonline they gave me the email address of the perp and the delivery address. 77thSt NYC. I have a sneaking suspicion someone at Numerich Gun Parts stole my info. That was the last place I used it. I did call my card company within 5 minutes of the notification. This is why I use a credit card for online purchases.

BTW the email address if you know how to zing someone with a nasty virus? [email protected] ;)

2. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

That's Moles girlfriend ...--..-- she move there after Mole got her pregnant.

3. lsi1

lsi1 Member

you know all the forums and other" websites you go to with all the ads?
    Those ads could contain malware which logs each and every keystroke you make on your keyboard. you know like your credit card numbers, social security number, and all those dirty messages you send to Mole.

wait stop before you smash your computer think about this for a second and start looking into some good malware removal tools software not screwdrivers.

4. TNTRAILERTRASH

I clean once a week. I should check and Run Malwarebytes.

They only got one card.

5. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    I'm sorry, Dottie promised me she would not use those #'s!!! :eek:

6. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

In my Malwarebytes, I have my settings to check for updates every hour. I have threats set to scan every hour also. Surprising some times what happens. Go for weeks and nothing shows. Then one day a lot of stuff shows up.

7. moona11

Time for a new computer. Or spray gas in it to kill all the bugs

Attached Files:

8. TNTRAILERTRASH

9. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    Report it and they will shut it down.

10. TNTRAILERTRASH

My card? I did. Numerich did not have a button to email them from. I sat on hold for 10 minutes and said screw it! Someone will figure it out.

BTW lSi11 found one piece of Malware Trojan.Kovter. I haven't run Malwarebytes in a long time. Just 1-2 times a week of SuperantiSpyware free version. I have AVG free and it quietly does it's thing.......I think?!

11. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    Contact gmail and they will shut it down

12. lsi1

lsi1 Member

only thing google shuts down is hickock45.

13. OldOutlaw

You have to keep checking for updates on those programs. Or, set them to check themselves. Super will simply not really pick up on Malware.

14. FirearmFanatic

FirearmFanatic "The Enabler!"

You lie! Mole is not savy enough to have a girlfriend, a wife, or much less get "anyone" pregnant! :rofl:

15. OldOutlaw

You tell the Mrs. Mole that! :eek:

16. moona11

You so have to meet Dottie she loves to pm people here and threatened them

17. FirearmFanatic

FirearmFanatic "The Enabler!"

OH, OH! :eek:
    Now I am in trouble. I take back what I said. Please dont send the troops after me! :wah:

18. sarahsmom

sarahsmom Supporting Member

That Dottie Dash is kinda' scary! ;)

19. TNTRAILERTRASH

I know Mole has at least 1 son. I thought he was courting a lady in the desert? :stir: I forget which state that wuz.......

20. moona11

Moles son disowned him while in boot camp. Found out his Dad was a closet Democrat. :O