CTD cutting companies?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by bluharley, Apr 20, 2015.

1. bluharley

bluharley Member

I know CTD doesn't have many fans here, but lately they have had a very limited supply of Hi Points, and now I look and they have no SCCY products, none! I'm wondering what's up, anyone know?

2. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

people are finding out about their no cost replacement policy for lost or stolen firearms. High Points are currently not available as they once were... reason is that they are cheap and lots of first time buyers are snatching them up. Once the distributors get stock you will see them back.

3. panoz77

panoz77 Member

CTD? Who cares. CTD can suck a donkey dick.

4. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Lol!..... Tell us again how much you like em!.... But I agree 100%.

5. Kiln

Kiln Member

Only two things are infinite, the universe and CTD's greed. And I'm not sure about the former.

6. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    CTD Does!!! DAILY!

Thanks, Einstein! :D

7. Post with the most likes to date?

8. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

The sooner the company Dirtier Than Cheap dies and disappears, the happier I'll be.

I'd very nearly rather use a sharp stick and harsh words than buy from Dirtier Than Cheap.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

9. i doubt that they are cutting companies.
    Someone said they talked to hipoint at the NRA convention. and one of the HP guys remarked that they already sold the 2015 line capacity.
    That means they have taken orders from distributors that will take the entire year to fill.

The hipoints are just getting more popular and probably more expensive

10. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    I'm glad that I bought my 45 JHP and 4595TS when they were still available for good prices. Something told me that I needed to jump on them sooner than later.

11. SteveC

SteveC Member

WV
    CTD cutting companies? :eek: Oh no!
    Who will I NOT order stuff from?:(

12. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Checked last night and CTD raised all the HP prices.

13. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

When I get to the shop this Saturday I'll check what the dealer pricing is now so we'll know how bad CTD is putting it to customers this time around.

They opened a second store up in Round Rock I see.... must be a lot of stupid people out there.

14. bluharley

bluharley Member

Since I got my JCP about 2 years ago, I've been watching CTD for the 4095. I've seen it range from $235 to $255, depending on warehouse of course. The current price of $250 is not uncommon, plus $10 shipping. Can save a couple bucks buying from FFS thought, $239+ $12 shipping.

15. dont forget galleryofguns.com

they usually have some pretty good deals.
    But you have to click on "free quote" and put your zip in.

before that they only shot the MSRP. and they list ALL fees. transfer, shipping, BG check.
    I was at $260 OTD with a 995ts and forward grip.

16. bluharley

bluharley Member

Interesting site. Does Sig Sauer go by some other name? They don't have it listed.

17. forgotenpast

forgotenpast Member

it has always amused me how everyone is so quick to jump on the "LETS KILL THIS COMPANY" bandwagon but so slow to try to do anything on a political level about taxation

this is not an all inclusive statement, the people who take offence to the statement are the ones its directed at

18. bluharley

bluharley Member

Now I'm confused. Kill CTD = taxation? I don't get it.:confused:

19. SteveC

SteveC Member

WV
    So who exactly is it directed at? Since you elected to inject it out of nowhere into a thread where people are talking about a company that behaved pretty outrageously and screwed its customers. Bandwagon? Make up things much?

Glad to hear you are amused. BTW did you troll any of the other threads about things bothering people, or are you just giving us a dose of self-righteousness because people are banging on CTD?

Jeez.

20. I'm not sure. They may not carry sig.
    It is a network of dealers plus warehouse kind of thing.
    Also note. Every gun bought through them has a lifetime warrenty. If it breaks take it to their dealer and they will fix or replace.
    Good company from what I can tell.
    But the instant quote thing seems to throw everyone off.