custom 1911 Hi-Point 4595TS .45 acp mia,fl

Discussion in 'Hi-Points For Sale' started by revryac, Mar 22, 2016.

1. revryac

revryac Member

Hello and thank you for viewing first and foremost! (if this is up it is still available) album (http://i.imgur.com/mwCJl4D.jpg)

Description

What i have is a customized Hi-Point .45 carbine that i did myself. it has a 1911 magazine catch to accept higher capacity magazines but the standard 7-8 round 1911 mags fit flush to the bottom of the well. it also has a glock 17 pistol stock with padding, the check rest remained stock. i put a truglo red dot window sight ontop and i customized the standard Beretta muzzle shrouds so one can slide down the barrel and the other fits flush on top as i chopped off a good portion of the forearm to leave more of the barrel exposed. in place of the forearm i put a vertical fore grip/ flash light that is 200 lumens strong, aluminum and takes rechargeable batteries.

i built this to be a companion to my 1911 pistol, i wanted a rifle that took the same rounds and magazines for ease.

PRICE
    asking 450 OBO, will consider trades. thank you for your time and viewing.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  2. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    It has some nice features, do you have better pix?
    How many mags?
    Posted pic here for others... imgur is slow for me :(

Attached Files:

3. revryac

revryac Member

I posted some more pictures with more light, camera cant be helped sorry. it comes with a 8 round mag so that way i don't have worry about magazine capacity regulations of another state. if someone is interested in the extended 16 mag in Florida i will throw it in free.

4. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

How bout a 10 rounder so it actually works?

About what those 15 round ProMags are worth.

5. revryac

revryac Member

I dont have a 10 round mag, I have one 16 round mag, one 11 round mag, and three 8 round mags so one of the 8 round mags is the best i can offer. I still own my 1911 and those mags aren't cheap, especially reliable ones.

6. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

That's right. It's a TM 45. My bad.