Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello and thank you for viewing first and foremost! (if this is up it is still available) album (http://i.imgur.com/mwCJl4D.jpg)

Description

What i have is a customized Hi-Point .45 carbine that i did myself. it has a 1911 magazine catch to accept higher capacity magazines but the standard 7-8 round 1911 mags fit flush to the bottom of the well. it also has a glock 17 pistol stock with padding, the check rest remained stock. i put a truglo red dot window sight ontop and i customized the standard Beretta muzzle shrouds so one can slide down the barrel and the other fits flush on top as i chopped off a good portion of the forearm to leave more of the barrel exposed. in place of the forearm i put a vertical fore grip/ flash light that is 200 lumens strong, aluminum and takes rechargeable batteries.

i built this to be a companion to my 1911 pistol, i wanted a rifle that took the same rounds and magazines for ease.

PRICE
asking 450 OBO, will consider trades. thank you for your time and viewing.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I posted some more pictures with more light, camera cant be helped sorry. it comes with a 8 round mag so that way i don't have worry about magazine capacity regulations of another state. if someone is interested in the extended 16 mag in Florida i will throw it in free.

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
It comes with a 8 round mag so that way i don't have worry about magazine capacity regulations of another state.
How bout a 10 rounder so it actually works?

if someone is interested in the extended 16 mag in Florida i will throw it in free.
About what those 15 round ProMags are worth.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont have a 10 round mag, I have one 16 round mag, one 11 round mag, and three 8 round mags so one of the 8 round mags is the best i can offer. I still own my 1911 and those mags aren't cheap, especially reliable ones.

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
I dont have a 10 round mag, I have one 16 round mag, one 11 round mag, and three 8 round mags so one of the 8 round mags is the best i can offer. I still own my 1911 and those mags aren't cheap, especially reliable ones.
That's right. It's a TM 45. My bad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.