Hey, first post here. I joined the forum to share my efforts to customize a Hi-Point slightly. My inspiration of course was the video by Dynamic Pie. I am pretty comfortable with epoxy and since I have zero experience using a mill, epoxy seemed the no-brainier. This was the first time I tried using forms to speed the process of creating my shapes. Normally I just build up the area with increasing layers of epoxy. Anyways, I polished what parts I knew would smooth the trigger first. I had considered making the grips removable even with all the material added but abandoned the idea when I realized it would just make everything more complex. Cerakoated the barrel after I polished the ramp and re-installed it. I was unsure if I would still be able to install it after the epoxy work. So I roughed everything up with a dremel and started putting a base epoxy on.