custom hi point

Discussion in 'Hi-Points For Sale' started by joey1117, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joey1117

joey1117 Supporting Member

So guys I am cleaning out the safe and going to sell my little project , this is a 9mm with the slide lightened , barrel bushed to the slide ,spring detents for the take down pin (no more tools ),installed wood grips , the trigger (duh)and a red dot , I had a custom trigger bar in but returning it to the stock one ....the trigger pull was really light and for your safety and mine the stock one will be installed , it runs great and lots of fun at the range its funny I get asked what it is and when I tell them I get ask why ...lol....prefer a face to face but we can figure out how to ship I guess ...make me an offer on it (please be reasonable) or she is going to armslist

Attached Files:

2. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Joey that is really, really cool, but I will not be sidetracked from my "get another rifle" mission. You evil pistol people keep dangling these really cool pistols in front of me trying to tempt me from straying from my goal. :D;) If I was in the market, and boy am I tempted, I would make you an offer. I really like the grips.

3. HP/C9/45ACP

HP/C9/45ACP Member

Oh, even an old used Hi Point should be worth $50. ;) Nice looking pistol.

4. talon

talon the banned wagon

Had i not just paid for 2 guns and several hundred rounds of ammo this week id be all over this. Ballpark what your thinking on it?

5. joey1117

i put it on armslist and im embarrassed to say what i have been offered ...waiting to see if they show up but might be the highest i have ever seen a hi point sell for personally

6. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Well you gave us a whole 2 1/2 hours.

7. Hipointer

Hipointer Member

Hey, don't be embarrassed, you did some serious "upgrading" on that gun. Lol, probably Hi Point did the bid your talking about! Time will tell. ;)

8. joey1117

well like i said i really dont want to ship it and well i know of maybe 10 of us here close to me ...sorry

9. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

$3500 lol ?

10. joey1117

its yours send a check

11. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

No, I was guessing what the offer was lol
    $3500 like the YouTube guys

12. joey1117

well shucks i thought you were making me the deal of a lifetime...:D........and yes seen their video if they put 3500.00 in that i am grossly under paid for what i do :eek: what did that can of gold paint cost a buck ?

13. panoz77

panoz77 Member

I'm not sure what money you have in the optic, but if I was not considering the optic in the price I would probably be in the $250-275 range (+whatever the cost of the optic would be)

14. joey1117

15. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

As long as it is not a Kimber you should come out ahead.

16. joey1117

i have owned a few Kimbers ..uhmm all I will say is I do not see what all the fuse is about with them I have several 1911's and the Kimber would really be the last thing I would ever want in my safe again .....Im sure there is something about them but they were never to my liking

17. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Duhhhh...... They say Kimber!...... That seems to be about the entirety of it....

18. Thanks Joey! It has a good home!

19. joey1117

thanks Dewie ...so do yours for now :D

20. joey1117

this has been traded please close

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.