Custom HiPoint C9, Huntsville, AL

Discussion in 'Hi-Points For Sale' started by steve_O86, May 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

I have a Hipoint C9 that I've customized quite a bit of. I've polished the feed-ramp, barrel, The slide, and chamber to a mirror finish. The slide has also been shaved down and ported. The firing pin housing track and trigger point contacts have also been polished and I put in a lighter sear spring. A well made custom spring, not a click pen spring. I've also beefed up the magazine release pin so it holds the magazine tighter and won't eject it accidental. I'll show a picture of the stock C9 so it can be compared to mine. I've also mounted a weaver rail and an iprotect laser mounted. The grips aren't really Carbon fiber, but just duct tape made to look that way. The gun shoots beautifully. It has had no jams or miss fires, and has a silky smooth trigger pull with a nice clean break. I'm not sure exactly how many pounds, but it between 4 and 6. It's a pretty gun and I would put it up against many higher end pistols at the range. I don't know what to ask for it, but I've put many hours into customizing the gun and just want to be treated fairly. Please no low ball offers. I'm really in no rush to sell, so please come with your best offer up front :D Otherwise, let me know what you think. I live in Huntsville, AL. I am willing to work out shipping through FFL, but it will not be on my dime or we can face to face if you live in North Alabama. :cool:
    Thank you,
    Steve
    Pics Below

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    How is the weaver rail mounted and did you damage or permanently cover the serial number? Do you still have the original parts? Especially the sear spring. What do you think it's worth?

3. Dragonbreath

Dragonbreath Member

Alabama
    Are the sights completely unusable?

4. cicpup

Vermont
    What sights?

5. Dragonbreath

Dragonbreath Member

Alabama
    After looking at the pictures on a bigger screen I see that the sights are completely gone. I am local to him, and was considering picking the gun up if the price was right. But after getting a better look at it, I am out.

Am I the only person who thinks removing weight from the slide on a Hi Point is a bad idea?

6. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

Hi, this it Stevo's wife. He had to step out really quick, but he will be back shortly. Just wanted to let ya'll know that the gun is a ONE TIME owner, me, I bought it new in Huntsville and it's registered in my own name. As for the other details, I have no clue lol he will be on in a few minutes though, so hang tight! thanks!!!
    Alexis

7. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

hey jeez guys easy now ive got either a fiberoptic or a ghost sight that im kinda still debating on the front sight is still there and very usable as for price idk just shoot some offers and yes the serial number is still in tact but you cant lie she looks good tho and yes i do have origanal sear spring ill meet at range and let test if your local

8. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

no its not a bad idea if youve ever seen the assailant arms c9 they removed far more than i did amd dont knock it before u try it i put a lot of time in this peice

9. cicpup

Vermont
    I've put a lot of time into building sand castles. Don't make em valuable.

Now you want honesty or your ego stroked? Cause you can't have both.

[​IMG]

10. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

how bout both the gun functions much better then a stock c9 and looks pretty dam good too, so how about you go and build some sandcastles and please move on if you domt like it dont buy it and im not asking for some high stupid number so dont make it out to be that way you seem to be misserable but dont rub it off on me please

11. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

sorry guys i gotta run an errand but i should be back to talk more here ina bit about sandcastles and egos and what not normally i see alot of support on these forums but obviously not the case here but i asked for your thoughts and i got em i guess but have a good one guys

12. cicpup

Vermont
    If someone offers you $50. Take it and run.

13. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

buddy im sorry your having such a rough day but you are entitled to your opinion even tho you have never fired the weapon to even form one but thats why i love this country but buddy i can assure you that my c9 i have posted here will out perform any 9mm pistol that you have in your safe if i could post a video of just how great this gun is i would and i may find a way whem i get back and make you put your money where your mouth is mr cicup

14. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

And since I closed down the first one, I'm closing down this one too. I tried to warn you Steve, but you didn't listen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.