Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a picture on here of a C9 with an extended mag. The bottom of the magazine was modified to look like an extension of the grip. If anyone else remembers seeing this or knows who posted it please let me know, I would love to get some like that.
Thanks in advance for any help

·
Resident PITA
16,024 Posts
Looks like a slip grip (or inner tube) over a HP 10 rounder.

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
It looks like stick on mouse pad material (it is the "base" material they use on mouse pads that has an adhesive side for the graphic and the backside is the black rubber material that you see on the mag), I think a long time ago I got some from a member, not for this purpose but I used it for some other things like on the buttstock, it doesn't end up holding on too long and eventually starts to peel away. I would bet dollars to donuts that the other side is cut and it is wrapped around. Really, there is no point to it.

·
Duke of Sarcasm
5,048 Posts
kind of odd the the picture shows that the grips have been stippled and yet they still put a hogue over them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the quick replies, I've only been a part of this forum for a few days and must say the knowledge, advice and friendliness is overwhelming.

·
Resident PITA
16,024 Posts
Thanks for all the quick replies, I've only been a part of this forum for a few days and must say the knowledge, advice and friendliness is overwhelming.
Yea! We fooled another one.

·
o_O
171 Posts
I was here for a month when they woke me up in the middle of the night and burned me as a witch. I'm a haint now, immaterial and dead.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
26,466 Posts
I was here for a month when they woke me up in the middle of the night and burned me as a witch. I'm a hain't now, immaterial and dead.
I hain't believing that one!
90 posts in nearly 3 years... you could have gotten that in the first... month?
I guess Hain'ts don't post much LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts