Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called to get some information today and see if I could get the adjustment tool and maybe the ghost ring sight. They are sending me all of the stuff that I wouldv'e got if I had bought the gun new in a shop instead of at the gun show. She said well I will have to send you the lock with the adjustment tool on it, and the sight, and said well you probably don't have the plug or paperwork so I will send those too. I was very happy. All she really asked for was my name and address. I wonder if they will send my case and extra mag too! LOL That would be pretty cool. I am more than pleased with my C9 customer service and the forums. By far one of the best purchases I have ever made.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
HP has always been good with customer service. Better then any other I know of. That is one thing that makes HP guns so good.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seriously...where else can you buy a good firearm for this low and get all the bells and whistles no questions asked. Even in my case where I bought the gun used and with nothing. Now I'm going to have $125 into the entire package. Plus the ammo of course, if I can find any around here. Down to around 30 rounds left.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got my package today. Guess it didn't get sent till Friday. I called this morning to see if I gave her the right address and two hours later it was in my box. She is so nice.

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Duh what did you expect from a 150 dollar gun??????? All of my stuff i have ordered from them was here within a week.

SV

·
Registered
26 Posts
No Doubt HP customer service rocks. I needed a rear sight for my C9. I called HP and wih no questions asked a new one was in the mail.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts