CZ 2075 RAMI.., any good???

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by squeak_D, Dec 4, 2007.

1. squeak_D

squeak_D Guest

Anyone here own this gun or have used one. I'm very intereseted in this model (chamb. in 9mm) for conc. carry. I'm going down to my local dealer to check one out, but wanted to check with you guys here and see what you think of them... Here's a link to one being sold at gunbroker.com This model shown is the 40 cal, I'd be buying the 9mm
    http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=86632811

Thanks,
    Squeak

2. hipoint.nut

hipoint.nut Member

Heck Yah!! CZ makes great guns, I wish I wouldn't have sold mine.

3. vallen

vallen Member

I have a friend who just got one. Really great firearm. some hi-cap mags extend the grip a bit- nice option. VERY well made.

4. Whittey

Whittey Guest

My buddy has one. He had some issues with one of the mags at first, but other than that it's been great. I even managed to hit an 8.5x11 target at 50 yards, though that was more luck than anything. It's his arround-the-yard carry piece till he gets his CCL.

-=Whittey=-

5. squeak_D

squeak_D Guest

Thanks.., went and had a look at them today. Will be going back tomorrow to pick one up:) Very nice little compact 9mm. I was pretty fond of one I saw online that had wood grips, but the checkerd rubber grips are also quite nice. Just a beautiful compact pistol.
    http://www.cz-usa.com/product_detail.php?id=48

Squeak

6. Ari

Ari Guest

Last time I was in the gun store they got one in and it got handed to me LOL.. I wish I did not have to give it back. As I liked the feel.

7. squeak_D

squeak_D Guest

I understand how you felt. I liked it so much I put $100 down on it yesterday and will be picking it up this afternoon. Very solid compact pistol. CZ really makes some nice handguns. It's an excellent weapon for conc. carry.

My next purchase will be a .22 pistol. I want the .22 for some inexpensive plinking. Strongly considering a Heritage Single Six. My inlaw has one, and I love that little pistol.

Squeak

8. Just ordered one today. Have to go tomorrow and get my money order sent. CZ RAMI 9mm to go with my Sig P226 9mm and Glock 19 9mm. And can't forget the 995 carbine. :D

9. I would much rather go with a Ruger Single Six than the Heritage.

The Ruger is lightyears ahead of the Hertiage in terms of build quality. Get a used Ruger at a new Heritage price.