CZ .22 goodness

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by ajole, Mar 8, 2016.

1. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Took my 455 FS to zero the scope, (Bushnell 1.5-4.5X20) and brought the 452 Special to keep it company.

And...it's freaking sweet.
    25 yards, using a rest. Norma Tac-22...thanks Steve!
    I put out a mag full to warm up, then adjusted scope left, shot 2, adjusted scope down, shot the last three of the mag, shot another mag full of 5. So that hole in the center...that's 8 rounds including a reload.
    Popped a few through my nifty new chrony, got 1030 fps avg.

Decided to try shooting the numbers to the left of the bull with the last two in the mag, free hand. Yep. It's on.:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's the 452 with the BRNO target sights. It's crazy, you just put the target in the middle of the globe, and squeeze. Somebody had left some pieces of clay pigeon out at 100 yards, the 452 just blew them up.
    Note the drop in the butt stock to get your face down low for the irons. And they make one with an even longer barrel.:eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

Nice shooting Ajole!! Those CZ's are great looking 22's.

3. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

Amazing how accurate a front Globe and rear diopter target sight can be isn't it? :D
    My Swedish 6.5x55 Mauser target rifles are set up pretty similar.

4. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    I was really happy yesterday. Even my old eyes managed to deal with them.;)

5. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

A real good diopter sight corrects the vision in that eye.With or without glasses on.
    I shoot mostly at 200 yards minimum with them. I have several designs of diopters on my rifles. The target was my sight in target for this particular rifle.

Attached Files:

6. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Very nice!

I wish I had gotten into the Swedes back when they weren't new gun priced. Maybe I'll find one with peeps in a pawn shop somewhere on a killer deal. I did OK on my M96, but it's just a normal milsurp...not that that is a bad thing.;)

7. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

I really like those mechanical sights..too bad they're so expensive for the Enfield

[​IMG]